When's the next game night?

General Chat

Found 16 posts - Go to Last Post

I had so much fun playing Rocket League but that was about 2-3 months ago I think and wondered if theres plans for another game night (that hopefully I have the game for).
How about another rocket league night. I laughed myself silly when we made a giant puck and heavy gravity, so that it took the whole team to push it.
How about another rocket league night. I laughed myself silly when we made a giant puck and heavy gravity, so that it took the whole team to push it.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Tron Evolution night? It is a GwG, on x360, backwards compatible on X1.

Basically, no one has any ability to complain about not getting included. You have to have gold to play, and if you have gold, you had a chance to get it free.

Plus, watching Dacoto make people lose their minds during AF2016 looked like fun.
I've not played Tron. How many does MP include?
I've not played Tron. How many does MP include?
Originally Posted by dieselv2
Depends on the mode, but one of them allowed at least 8 I think
Tron's not bad, I enjoyed getting the MP achievements on it, and they weren't too hard, either. I'd be down.
I'm up for that, assuming that I'm not working when y'all do it. I have both the 360 and GFWL version.
Tron's not bad, I enjoyed getting the MP achievements on it, and they weren't too hard, either. I'd be down.
Originally Posted by palmettobling
I'm in this category.
I'm in this category.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Get it sorted then Mr Second In Command Stick Out Tongue
Get it sorted then Mr Second In Command Stick Out Tongue
Originally Posted by dieselv2
I'm not second in command here. If anyone were, it would be Obsidian, he has more seniority.

I'm not opposed to putting something together though..
Since there's a badge specifically for playing with Eric, I would think it will have more appeal when he hosts these.
Unfortunately, I don't have many games suitable for this either.

Having said that, anyone is welcome to hold their own game nights. Sounds like a lot of you would go for Tron, so why not pick a time and hop on?
Since there's a badge specifically for playing with Eric, I would think it will have more appeal when he hosts these.
Unfortunately, I don't have many games suitable for this either.

Having said that, anyone is welcome to hold their own game nights. Sounds like a lot of you would go for Tron, so why not pick a time and hop on?
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides

There's also a badge for playing with a staff member, but I hear you on this. Gives me an idea though.
Lets get Eric involved - has anyone specifically invited him?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account