Broaden my horizons

Gaming Chat

Found 19 posts - Go to Last Post

Hi everyone. I'm looking for a list of good games to play. As a scorewhore and with my hectic lifestyle as a full time dad of 3 girls and being a husband I don't really have much time to game. As a result of that I would mostly look at easy completions and difficulty achievements used to put me off buying some games. I want to broaden my horizon and play games that other people have enjoyed regardless of how hard achievements are to gain. Please post any suggestions below (PAL compatible or region free only).

P.S. any easy completions would also be welcome just to continue building up my score
Red dead redemption and Max Payne 3 are triple XP this weekend if you haven't completed them and feeling a bit of Rockstar Games.
Im Playing Kingdom of Amular right now and really enjoying it, It is time consuming but the achievements are not very difficult. One for playing the whole story on hard difficulty but its not really that hard. Its a much more colorful RPG than most, the world is huge and looks fantastic! Big Huge Games did a great job with this one too bad what happened to them, could have been a great series.
Thanks guys. I have played a couple of them and they were enjoyable. Might give kingdom of amular a go. Keep up the suggestions please
Id also suggest Diablo 3 and Payday 2
Originally Posted by Dark Lord White
ahh my first Diablo game! This may be the only NEW REALEASE 360game I buy all year!
ahh my first Diablo game! This may be the only NEW REALEASE 360game I buy all year!
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
Dude!. I love the PC version leary learning to play with a controller since im used to keyboard and mouse however it will be amazing!
Borderlands series are so.e of the best out there, achies not too hard. Have you got a windows phone? Many if those can be played sitting on the pot or at work! If you want easy completions, check my completions. I too am a dad w three kids, but add business owner and full time college student (never stop learning! I have 5 degrees) to the mix, so game time is precious. A lot of my more recent completions in the last 2 years are of the easiest out there.
I don't have a windows phone yet but I am looking to get one.
you can either buy a used W7 for dirt cheap and just do WiFi only, or get a W8 w cell plan, or I guess WiFi only too. They are a device with phone, not phone with stuff. I have a HTC Trophy W7, and my wife lets me play her Lumia 928 W8, so I get to finish my old stuff on mine, and play new stuff on here. Works out well.
I've looked at getting a cheap W7 phone from the internet and local phone shops but they still a bit out of my price range at the moment.
Yes I was considering dumping this damn blackberry and getting a W7/8 Phone.
I highly recommend it as a semi-retired scorewhore (first 120k in 3 years, 40k in last 4)

Most of the titles are fun, easy to finish, and generally well made. Known bugs and crap titles are made well known, and only a few are incompletable, like the great Revolution, so its a great investment to boost Gs. I have over 20k Gs in last two years from phone games alone.
the crackdow series is loads of fun my kids enjoy both crackdowns n borderlands
Lumia 928 W8 wanted badly! Come on Sprint get on board!
Lumia 928 W8 wanted badly! Come on Sprint get on board!
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
I'm really impressed with the wife's. Great phone.
I have my eyes on for one for wifi only, but too expensive right now unless sprint get a w8p that's what ill have to settle for. I still have a lot of clean up to do on my WP& to keep me busy for a while
Yeah, it's better, crashes a lot less, etc, but wait if you can. Buy soon to delist games from marketplace though, and dl them later.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account