How long for 10k (from Sunday start)?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 3 (8.82%) Day 1 Sunday - crush it

× 1 (2.94%) Day 2 Monday - why waste time

× 2 (5.88%) Day 3 Tuesday - get'er done

× 6 (17.65%) Day 4 Wednesday - because it's hump day

× 7 (20.59%) Day 5 Thursday - 2k a day sounds reasonable

× 7 (20.59%) Day 6 Friday - what took you so long?

× 5 (14.71%) Day 7 Saturday - cutting it close

× 3 (8.82%) Not going to happen, you're fooling yourself

• Added 08-04-2014 04:24 PM
  • 34 votes
Buck,

If you need to boost anything or need assistance with anything, let me know. Good luck! You got this by Tuesday, no later than Wednesday.
Thanks guys. Between Jp, X1 and Kinect stuff, should be no problem. Not going to kill myself, but the sooner the better. Hopefully the X1 achievements don't start acting up again.

Hour and a half in, 850 gs done. Most of my banked stuff is done, moving on to unplayed games after a coffee. 8)
Just under 7hrs in, about 3860gs so far. A little ahead of pace, taking a short break for dinner and to relax for a bit, then back at it.
Day 1 recap;
340 - BioShock
285 - MX vs. ATV: Alive
100 - Powerstar Golf
150 - Trials Fusion (Xbox One)
1000 - Shiei no Sona-Nyl Refrain: What a Beautiful Memorie
1000 - Disorder6
10 - Microsoft Minesweeper (Win 8)
1000 - MajiTen: Maji de Tenshi wo Tsukutte Mita
1000 - Ever17
1000 - Another World: 20th Anniversary Edition
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5885 Total for the day, in a little over 11hrs of gaming time. New daily high (old total was 4775)!!

Probably done for the day, going to relax and play a little Snap Attack or something. Back at it tomorrow!
Originally Posted by Buckswana
Bathroom break? Wink
Bathroom break? Wink
Originally Posted by Kaens
Unexpected achievement for my 8th gold medal. Was cleaning up some of the daily challenges on my Surface while running some of the Jp games.
Day 1 recap;
340 - BioShock
285 - MX vs. ATV: Alive
100 - Powerstar Golf
150 - Trials Fusion (Xbox One)
1000 - Shiei no Sona-Nyl Refrain: What a Beautiful Memorie
1000 - Disorder6
1000 - MajiTen: Maji de Tenshi wo Tsukutte Mita
1000 - Ever17
1000 - Another World: 20th Anniversary Edition
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5885 Total for the day, in a little over 11hrs of gaming time. New daily high (old total was 4775)!!

Probably done for the day, going to relax and play a little Snap Attack or something. Back at it tomorrow!
That's really impressive for one day total without doing avatar or fallout 3 pc.
That's really impressive for one day total without doing avatar or fallout 3 pc.
Originally Posted by FAR QZ
Thanks. A lot of Jp stuff in there, which made up the bulk of it. Still have a few more Jp, but probably do them later.

Day 2 start (383,236, which is +5895, not sure where the other 10 came from. I'll assume my start number is 377351 to correct it.)
Went for breakfast and a quick stop at the local Microplay for used games (nothing, sadly). First chapter of Contrast (X1) already in the books, time to get back at it. Don't expect anything like yesterday though; that was a one off. I was really only expecting to get about 1/2 of that at the start of the day, and hoped for 2k/day avg.
My wife really enjoyed Contrast. I would also recommend Valiant Hearts, as you could finish it in a day w/ a guide, plus it's a really good game. Only reason I wouldn't play Valiant Hearts for this is that I would get too wrapped up reading all the WWI facts they put in there.

Just don't pull a "hare" on us, and nap for the rest of the week till it's too late.
Day 2 recap;
1000 - Contrast (X1)
1000 - Nutjitsu
100 - Doritos Crash Course GO (Win8)
--------------------------------------------------------
2100 +
5885 previous
--------------------------------------------------------
7985 total so far (up to 385,336)

Shutting down early tonight, doctor's appt tomorrow morning. Hopefully back at it around noon tomorrow. Might be a Kinect day, so all the more reason to get some rest. 8)
Day 3 start 385,336

Late start to today. Had an optometrist appointment this morning, and he's notorious for overbooking and dealing with 5 people at once, like an assembly line. Went a little longer than I expected, and spent the trip home doing my best Hans Moleman imitation, from the drops he put in my eyes (and it's sunny).

Wasn't sure what to play, have a plethora of Kinect games unplayed. Ended up starting Michael Phelps, and worked my way up to the 12th race where you get to grind for a couple of hours. Just grabbing lunch, then getting down to it.
Day 3 recap;
1000 - Michael Phelps: Push The Limit
5 - Kinect Sports Gems: Field Goal Contest
540 - Air Conflicts: Vietnam
----------------------------------------------------------
1545 +
7985 previous
9530 total (up to 386,881)
Day 3 recap;
1000 - Michael Phelps: Push The Limit
5 - Kinect Sports Gems: Field Goal Contest
540 - Air Conflicts: Vietnam
1545 +
7985 previous
9530 total (up to 386,881)
So you should finish tomorrow. I love being right.
So you should finish tomorrow. I love being right.
Originally Posted by Kaens
I'm sure he held off today, just for you...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Nope he did it for me, we're tight like that.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
You know Canadians have a reputation of being super friendly so I'm not surprised.
I said Wednesday...I guess you didn't really want that special bonus for VINGO Buck! =)
Pretty sure I said Wednesday myself in the poll, after all it's hump day!

@Zombie - Don't do me like that... Wink
Day 4 start 386,881 (+9530)

Not actually starting yet, just relaxing and having a coffee. Starting to feel a little sore from all the "swimming" yesterday, so may have to go easy on the Kinect today and skip the cheerleading games. Nothing really planned; probably finish up AC: Vietnam single player first, then move on to something else. Less than 500 to go. 8)

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account