COMMUNITY Competition (Prize) SIGN UP...Video Game Bingo! (VINGO) RULES ARE POSTED!

Gaming Chat

Does This Competition Sound Like Fun?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 61 (81.33%) Yes, I Just Want To Know What I need To Do!

× 14 (18.67%) No, it sounds like something old people do

• Added 08-07-2014 10:17 PM
  • 75 votes
Keep spreading the word around so we can get more people. I will be posting the Official "VINGO" rules within the next couple hours. Stay tuned!

They will be posted in red at the top of the page. Thanks for taking the time to participate, it will be a fun one.
Question: Say something on your card is "Pop achievement in/Complete Lego Marvel Super Heroes" and you have already done so before the game has started?

Do you cross it off your list or does it not count?
Question: Say something on your card is "Pop achievement in/Complete Lego Marvel Super Heroes" and you have already done so before the game has started?

Do you cross it off your list or does it not count?
Originally Posted by WolfWood37
I am interested to know the answer as well.

A question of my own is: If you get VINGO, are you done, or you keep playing?
Well Rules state you get the pass.. so take it.. I just hope this isn't play and complete every game.. Meaning a completionist competition, otherwise I'm kinda out.
So, to answer a couple questions.

If you have already popped achievements in a game and the card states "play a marvel super heroes game" just play the game and earn an achievement, cross it off the card.

If you call VINGO, you are done until the next round. I can't say stop playing video games, but it will give you an opportunity to plan your next round while you wait for the remaining "VINGOs"

Your cards will be out today (my Saturday) in time for the Sunday start.

I hope everyone is excited to play. Remember to email me so you can get your cards. I have 13 emails, but a lot more signed up. Take it easy.

They are not "completionist" cards, but a few blocks do state 1k x games, but that would be your choice of game, there are a ton of easy rentals =)
Just to be clear; requirement for calling a VINGO is what? One line in any direction? 4 corners? One horizontal line only?
The question stands: What if the requirements are already fulfilled for one of your squares?

What if you are already over 80% in all Forza Games, or over 80% in 3 RPGs, already finished a Superhero game?
I think e should be "when the FIRST person fills their final spaces" - shouldn't it? Who cares if the last person fills it, because the winner will be done, and there doesn't appear to be a 2nd or 3rd prize.
Games that require you to have 80% are retroactive as are the weeks 10k, 5k etc. if you have the badge, you can check it off.

A VINGO is marking off a row in any one direction for this round.
80% in all Forza games. Do you mean 80% in each of them, or combined? Achievements or Gamerscore?

You may want to do a list of anything/everything that's retroactive (and what's not) just so there's no confusion at all down the road.
Besides what was just mentioned about the 10k week etc, the Forza titles (80% all titles and standard achievement list for each) and the one lego misprint, everything else is as it's stated on the card.

I like feedback, so feel free to help improve the concept. As it is, you all should still have fun tracking the squares down. It isn't supposed to be easy Smile

Also, you need to think about getting to the next round. 10k over the month means you plan on making it to the end. If nobody wins in August we will extend. Some of the blocks are rough. We are gamers, we take on games and we crush them.

You can do this. Plan it out, then execute the plan.
Last edited 08-09-2014 at 09:03 PM by Zombie In PJs.
What are RPG's?
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
some have said that about racing games too Smile gamers are going to have to diversify during this competition.

Remember to play smart. There are several arcade RPGs, double tap squares! Think about the possibilities.
I have responded to all emails.
10K retro active? What if you did 10K, but did it before you joined this site?
some have said that about racing games too Smile gamers are going to have to diversify during this competition.

Remember to play smart. There are several arcade RPGs, double tap squares! Think about the possibilities.
Originally Posted by Zombie In PJs
I more or less meant, how are you defining RPG's. Are you using 360v genres, TA genres, Hotdog's twistedly defined genres....

I see GTN also has Genres, so I suppose you will be using that to define what separates a role playing game from a game with rocket powered grenades in it.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account