GTASC 2015 trash talking thread

Gaming Chat

key word being TEAM..
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Shouldn't that be Maet?
Halo TMCC has some 10 point achievements for 500 -700 TA. Looking at LASO Master it just lost 7949 TA. Those crazy ratio achievements are gonna kill some teams with that decay.
Halo TMCC has some 10 point achievements for 500 -700 TA. Looking at LASO Master it just lost 7949 TA. Those crazy ratio achievements are gonna kill some teams with that decay.
Originally Posted by Cloud
They certainly will.
agreed it seems a lot of people are using halo mcc for a lot of there score, myself included. Smile
agreed it seems a lot of people are using halo mcc for a lot of there score, myself included. Smile
Originally Posted by Preludecris
So if you want to sabotage some people, play MCC?
Week 2 looks like everyone made it.. Good job, my goal is to stay in longer than anyone here at GTN...lol.
Not trying to be offensive but good luck with that B8TINGU. My teams aim is final week at the very least after just falling short last year.
Not trying to be offensive but good luck with that B8TINGU. My teams aim is final week at the very least after just falling short last year.
Originally Posted by mephisto4thewin
This thread is supposed to be offensive so bring it on betch. Lol Wink
6th place last period, my team's in it to win it!
Originally Posted by mephisto4thewin
Only aiming for the final week...and not the win? Be careful of sleeping giants...

This thread is supposed to be offensive so bring it on betch. Lol Wink
Originally Posted by Preludecris
Well not too offensive...lol. but yea I'm in for some good trash talking.. besides I'm pretty sure I was ahead of you when the period ended last week :P
The decay on those MCC achievements is crazy.

Looks like the cut off for the first week was about 1600 TA points. We'll see how that floor rises through the contest.

If anyone would like to boost Monopoly Deal (xbox one) plz send me a message. Doesn't matter if you're on a competing team. I finished about half the game already. Should only take 2-4 hours. Can do it on multiple days if you want.
6th place last period, my team's in it to win it!
Originally Posted by BigNev44
Yea, go for it!

I think the most important thing is communication and understanding.

I stayed in constant contact with the guys on my team -- letting them know when my job/family would keep me away from the console. In turn, they'd step up and handle my share of points for the week. But they expected me to turn it on at the end of the comp and that's what I tried to do.

Secondly, preloads and standby points for emergencies+finale. Think that goes without saying, but for us, we ordered A LOT of games just for the competition. I still had a stack of JP visual novels that I never got around to playing. Guess we went a little overboard.
Last edited 01-21-2015 at 08:12 AM by CroutonCrusader.
Week 2 is in the books and despite my major fopar, My team not only made it, but so did I... looks like everyone else here too.. week three.. woe's going down?
Week 2 is in the books and despite my major fopar, My team not only made it, but so did I... looks like everyone else here too.. week three.. woe's going down?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
This was a close week for me, not only did both of my teammates score 0 achievements, one was going backwards as a result!
This week was pretty chilled. Just going at a steady pace, I bet it will start to get pretty tough in a few weeks or so. Yeah I noticed Kaens that you had to carry your team this week, sucks that they are not that interested in it. Random teams is lottery.
Looks like the cutoff for week two was about 1100 TA points. Lower than week one. I was expecting a min of 3000 TA per week since that would equate to 1000TA per team member.
This week was pretty chilled. Just going at a steady pace, I bet it will start to get pretty tough in a few weeks or so. Yeah I noticed Kaens that you had to carry your team this week, sucks that they are not that interested in it. Random teams is lottery.
Originally Posted by Cloud
Well I already got further than I did last year so that was good Smile
Looks like the cutoff for week two was about 1100 TA points. Lower than week one. I was expecting a min of 3000 TA per week since that would equate to 1000TA per team member.
Originally Posted by MrGompers
I wouldn't expect that until at least week 4 more likely week 8 though with crazy amount of people in this one.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account