Found 37 posts - Go to Last Post

on act 4 now. all the memories coming back now
Billy: Sweet! We only got half way through act 3 yesterday... How many earth shattering things do we learn?

Not WHAT we learn, mind you... just how much... don't want to ruin it for other peeps...

Jon: Why not write a review? You seemed to be anticipating it so highly, and it'd be good to hear your two cents!
well lets just say i put the disc in at 9pm and took it out at 945 because id just watched a 45 min cut scene. it was awesome but not what i needed at that time. but act 4....thats just not cool where you are. well it is for the game but not for who you are. im in a sniper battle now. beats the one you have with The End in my view but there were so many ways to defeat him pretty much everyone had their own story on that one.
i completed it yesterday. ending for the fans in my view but i suppose that was the intention. its also fun to go back to the start with all your weapons...and that civ gear.

i wonder what will become of MGS now. i dont really mind as long as we don't play as Raiden. He's much better in 4 but he's a character to watch, not to play.
My mate in Milton Keynes just got it, and I'm going down there on the week after the weekend that is WOMAD.

I can't wait to play it, from what I've read/seen, it's awesome.
It's a good game. But right now, I've only played one sitting of it, and I'm getting withdrawal symptoms. It;s like frickin heroin, this game.
Fair nuff.... Can't wait to see the ending... something that surprised YOU! Holy Crap, it has to be good...
turns out it was all a massive April Fools Day Joke on Snake.
Now that'd be bloody hilarious.
at first i thought it was a joke but you can get an Altair costume by doing some special thing in the game but im not sure what. i'd like to get the Patriot though.
I played and finished this game!

On the night my exams finished, my mate recived his copy of MGS4 and, in one sitting, we decided to finish it.

It was awesome, that was a no-brainer though. I'm somewhat annoyed
you feel kind of strange after it ends. like the end of an era for gaming really, in terms of that saga. even though im sure Konami will release other MGS titles.
They'll be stuff from the past though.

More back-story for us to have fun playing, probably involving Big Boss as Naked Snake (like in MGS3).
They said the story of Snake is over. However... There may be other Parallel universes introduced. Konami's done it before, and they'll do it again to maintain the franchise, I'm sure.
well they'll do something. just hope its the right move. But playing big boss is like Dante/Nero. Pretty much the same.

I'd like a game to take place just after Big Boss becomes a legend and Zero forms the Patriots.
I hope they at least remake Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Snake. Even if it only becomes a portable port, it'd be GREAT to see it rejuvenated from it's NES form.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account