Staff Infection Badge up for grabs!

Gaming Chat

Found 30 posts - Go to Last Post

You guys missed the drag race tourney we had for Forza a couple of months ago.
Originally Posted by Dark Lord White
Any plans for any other events, or was that the last one ever?
Any plans for any other events, or was that the last one ever?
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
I would love to put up some more events, I've been very busy at work the last few weeks but things are slowing down, I can't promise a lot of events with badges attached, other than getting the "Staff Infection" badge from me but I will work on getting a badge created for other events. Although I'm sure I can get badges created, I don't necessarily want to create a bunch of badges that can only be achieved at one point in time and not be able to be received again, I think those will have to be special. Maybe an annual event badge or timed event badge that can be reused and picked up by others.. but ultimately all badge's must be signed off by Eric.

So the simple answer is no, this is not the last event ever.

Any suggestions on future events would be greatly appreciated.
hey B,

you got warface?
Originally Posted by Preludecris
I certainly do.. I even created a GTN clan.. and lost all my money doing it...lol.
I certainly do.. I even created a GTN clan.. and lost all my money doing it...lol.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
well I already got a clan lol. ill shoot you a message via xbox live if you want to do some co op. anyone can join for that matter.
You guys missed the drag race tourney we had for Forza a couple of months ago.
you should run another one though!
you should run another one though!
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
Well it being a memorial and tribute I think it be best if we did run another one it be a yearly thing on the anniversary of his death.
Well it being a memorial and tribute I think it be best if we did run another one it be a yearly thing on the anniversary of his death.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
That would be a great idea; would be nice to see it a yearly thing in memory of, as well as a good excuse for the community to get together and have some fun. Would also mean one less "unobtainable" badge, which can be annoying to some.
We discussed that and will most likely do that.
We discussed that and will most likely do that.
and then maybe I can get those Need for Speed Carbon vitals someone said they'd help me with...hint, hint,, cough, cough...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account