Hello im new here

Introductions

Found 27 posts - Go to Last Post

well good to have you, hope you stick around.
Hello everyone... Nice to meet you all Smile

I'm Alex, and as you can see I'm new here ( it's actually my first time in a forum :S I hope I'll not screw it). Well, I'm sure you are now wondering what the hell am I doing here, isn't it?
Mr Killak, has somehow managed to convince me to log in here (I'm still wondering how you did that), we are great friends here at school, isn't it?
Originally Posted by Divemaster
HAHA! Welcome Alessandro (Alex). Yeah, Alessandro is perhaps my best friend in Hotel School. Glad to see you finally logged in.

If you need any help, pass by my room or PM Eric. It's probably easier to come to me, since we're in the same goddamn class, lol.

It's good to have another PC gamer here. Increases the diversity, which is always good.
Thank you all,
I'll try and do my best here Wink
You suck.

C'mon, show some enthusiasm, Sandro! Make a thread, man.
Hello everyone... Nice to meet you all Smile

I'm Alex, and as you can see I'm new here ( it's actually my first time in a forum :S I hope I'll not screw it). Well, I'm sure you are now wondering what the hell am I doing here, isn't it?
Mr Killak, has somehow managed to convince me to log in here (I'm still wondering how you did that), we are great friends here at school, isn't it?
Originally Posted by Divemaster
Welcome to Gamertag Nation man. It's always good to see some new faces around these parts of the interwebz. :nerd:
Heya, Adam. Smile Long time no seeeeeee. Have fun, ect. And something about should of bought a PS3 over an XBOX.

I'm Jonny, if you didn't know. Or uh.. Naraku, or whatever. Stick Out Tongue

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account