15k in a week (poll included)

Gaming Chat

How many days for me to hit 15K?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 1 (2.78%) 1 Day - Wait, what? I'm not a machine.... Wink

× 0 (0%) 2 Days - Damn, that's still nuts.

× 0 (0%) 3 Days - Alright, that's at least possible.

× 6 (16.67%) 4 Days - Humpday is always a good day.

× 6 (16.67%) 5 Days - Done before end of the week.

× 6 (16.67%) 6 Days - Cutting it a little close.

× 5 (13.89%) 7 Days - What were you doing all week?

× 4 (11.11%) Yeah right, not going to happen.

× 8 (22.22%) I'm just here for the poll.

• Added 08-12-2015 08:58 PM
  • 36 votes
My "Done! Unlocking..." achievement in Unmechanical from this morning just popped, so really just the one achievement that glitched on me in King's Quest (55gs) that I ended up missing out on today. Unless something else bonks up, the day's not over yet. Smile
My "Done! Unlocking..." achievement in Unmechanical from this morning just popped, so really just the one achievement that glitched on me in King's Quest (55gs) that I ended up missing out on today. Unless something else bonks up, the day's not over yet. Smile
Originally Posted by Buckswana
Cool, glad it mostly worked out then. Missing 400 Points would of been a small setback.
Day 4 starting gamerscore - 430,676

Day 1 total - 6,590
Day 2 total - 3,025
Day 3 total - 2,320
--------------------------------
Overall - 11,935
I missed the purple badge achievement cause I did things in the wrong order, that extra hour was a pain.
I missed the purple badge achievement cause I did things in the wrong order, that extra hour was a pain.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I just checked the one you missed.... That sucks you got hosed on an unmissable achievement 3 hours into the game.
I just checked the one you missed.... That sucks you got hosed on an unmissable achievement 3 hours into the game.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Well, turns out that it popped at some point this morning while I was on my 360, so that's awesome! Didn't think it would, since it didn't even have the "Done! Unlocking..." notification, and the other 2 didn't pop until I did a hard reboot, and even then only after redoing the last checkpoint/cut-scene where the trigger for them is. I like the game, but considering I still have a 3rd run to do, I didn't really want to do a 4th one. Smile

Taking a break for lunch and a doctor's appt., probably do my last King's Quest run when I get back, which should leave me only about 1k short of the finish line.

Taking a break for lunch and a doctor's appt., probably do my last King's Quest run when I get back, which should leave me only about 1k short of the finish line.
Go for more, then!
Go for more, then!
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
I'll probably be satisfied with the 15k. I know I'll be busy most of Friday and all of Saturday, so really only have tomorrow and some time Friday night left anyway. See how I feel tomorrow and what the weather is like. Smile
Day 5 starting gamerscore - 432,741

Day 1 total - 6,590
Day 2 total - 3,025
Day 3 total - 2,320
Day 4 total - 2,065
--------------------------------
Overall - 14,000
Just 1k to go, Dan!! AMAZING!
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Wait, who's Dan? Funny how real names never get used...
And.....done, now I can relax. Definitely was made a lot easier by playing hardly anything but Destiny since it came out, and having that stockpile of games I could dig into. Should be at 15k exactly, going to go get a beer. Smile I might still putter at some games here and there before the end of the week, but that's it for the big scoring.
Congrats, Day 5.. six of us called it.
Congrats, Day 5.. six of us called it.
Originally Posted by Kaens
I wasn't aware of his "other" activities during the week or I might have said 5 days instead of 4. Congrats Buck We'll see if the badges unlock like they should. If not, as stated I will award them to you.
And.....done, now I can relax. Definitely was made a lot easier by playing hardly anything but Destiny since it came out, and having that stockpile of games I could dig into. Should be at 15k exactly, going to go get a beer. Smile I might still putter at some games here and there before the end of the week, but that's it for the big scoring.
Well done congratulations!
As for the Paul Walker memorial badge....stay tuned.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Forza 6!!!

So, for the badge to unlock. Is there an official start of the week (day)? Or, does the badge unlock if you score X points within a 7 day period?

Just asking because I want to get the 10K one
Thanks guys.

Forza 6!!!

So, for the badge to unlock. Is there an official start of the week (day)? Or, does the badge unlock if you score X points within a 7 day period?

Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
The site tracks a week from the start of Sunday to the end of Saturday using Central time zone, so a regular calendar week, not any 7 consecutive days. You won't get the badge until the end of Saturday (early Sunday), even if you finish early.
Forza 6!!!

Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
I had the same question after I got 1k in a period and didn't get the badge - Sunday to Saturday is the week.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account