Destiny Beta badge for Xbox One not just 360

Feature Requests

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

Declined
Perhaps this is the wrong place; it's possible that this should be in the thread for new badge ideas. If so, I'm sorry. I see that there is a badge available for having participated in the Beta for Destiny, but it only applies to those that participated via the Xbox 360. I imagine that there is probably a reason for this, but I have no idea what this reason is, so would like to know why those that had the Beta on the Xbox One do not qualify for this badge.. Any help (or simply allowing this to apply to Xbox One) would be appreciated.
I believe GTN wasn't able to track the beta on One, like it could for 360.

So, that's why the badge only exists for 360 testers.
That is correct. Since there are no achievements or challenges for the Destiny Beta on Xbox One, we are unable to see it in the feed. There is a way around this, but it would require a good amount of work to make it happen. It's in the plans for later. I will retroactively award the badge for those that play the Destiny Beta on Xbox One.
Thanks for the quick answer Eric. I figured that there was a reason; I'm also glad to know that there is an update in the works. Sorry that it will take so much work. If I knew something about coding I'd try to help; sadly I have what is mostly self-taught HTML knowledge.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account