How many hours you play?

Feature Requests

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Declined
Is there a way we can track how many hours we play an individual game?
Unfortunately, we don't have an accurate way to track that. We've started tracking the days played a couple months ago, but even that has its flaws. The system would have to sync everyone's game history every hour of the day to track the hours played, and even that may not be accurate.

The amount of days played can be found under the Recent Games tab of your homepage/dashboard. It will be phased out in the upcoming weeks.
Unfortunately, we don't have an accurate way to track that. We've started tracking the days played a couple months ago, but even that has its flaws. The system would have to sync everyone's game history every hour of the day to track the hours played, and even that may not be accurate.

The amount of days played can be found under the Recent Games tab of your homepage/dashboard. It will be phased out in the upcoming weeks.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Alright, was just curious to know if it was possible to track it like other sites do. Not a big problem, just a suggestion Smile
Doesn't everyone have access to the report online ?

https://live.xbox.com/en-US/FamilyRe...g=yourgamertag

Or do you have to be on the family plan for that ? When I hover over a game it tells me the total hours for that day.

(yes, I am a little behind on Assassin's Creed Frown )

File Type: jpg
That's the first I've seen of that. I think that's something just for Family Plans.
Same here. I haven't seen that page until now. Pretty nifty. I've got to hand it to Microsoft for putting something like that together. Kinda wish I had a family plan now. Smile

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account