# of Pending friend requests

Feature Requests

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

I would like to know how many friend requests i have at one time.
On your page, hit the little gear icon, go to manage friends list, then pick the friend requests tab at the top
No, I want a count of how many I have as my page goes on for awhile.
No, I want a count of how many I have as my page goes on for awhile.
Originally Posted by Lord Kirken Morder
That you've sent out, or that you have? I don't understand why you'd want such a thing in the first place, but probably because I don't understand what you are asking for.

Friend requests you've accepted, or sent and been accepted = your friends, enumerated on your page already
Friend requests you've sent and haven't been acted on = pending requests
Friend requests you've sent and were rejected = no biggie, they don't like you, move on

If you want to know the number of requests sent to you that you haven't acted on yet, start responding to them instead of letting them sit. If you have too many to count yourself, you're being a jerk and need to accept or deny them.
I would still like to see some kind of acknowledgment if you have already sent a friend request to a user that may have rejected it. This is helpful for badgeaholics going for the friend badges, with newer member as the site grows would be helpful on reducing repeated unwanted friend requests.
The number of sent (pending) requests is what i am requesting to be added on that page since it sows how many friends you have on that tab.
As I gave instruction before, there is a page that shows pending friend requests. No need to add something that already exists.
I don't want to count manually how many requests I sent. The List Is Very Extensive
As I gave instruction before, there is a page that shows pending friend requests. No need to add something that already exists.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
the help your giving isnt what im asking for
Last edited 01-17-2016 at 04:11 AM by WAXR.
So you want the site to tell you how many people have ignored your friend request, got it. You could have said that from the start.
I'm at a loss. Why would you want that information?

I don't understand how informative it would be to know if you sent out 10 unaccepted invites, or 100, or 1000.

I get not wanting to count something like that, but, I don't get why it would be important in the first place.

(Please, for the love of god, do not tell me there is a badge just for sending friend requests...)

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account