(i love this game) badge

Feature Requests

Found 16 posts - Go to Last Post

Completed
could this badge be brought back from retirement? n be retroactive at the same time?
also (the daily gamer) badge would kool to see
I had to retire the "I Love this Game" badge when we lost access to the Xbox Live API we were using. Since then, I have been unable to accurately track this information. But hey, once I have access to the Xbox One data feed, there's a chance this badge will make a comeback.

I do like the idea of bringing back the Daily Gamer badge. Let me add this to my list. Given the limited access that we have for Xbox Live data, this may change from a daily badge to a weekly badge.
I had to retire the "I Love this Game" badge when we lost access to the Xbox Live API we were using. Since then, I have been unable to accurately track this information. But hey, once I have access to the Xbox One data feed, there's a chance this badge will make a comeback.

I do like the idea of bringing back the Daily Gamer badge. Let me add this to my list. Given the limited access that we have for Xbox Live data, this may change from a daily badge to a weekly badge.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
kool kool no rush
The game of the week badge will go live on Sunday. It will be awarded to those that play the game of the week, which will be randomly drawn and shown in the Games section: http://www.gamertagnation.com/games

I plan on adding a feature to game pages which will allow you to nominate a game for game of the week.That'll be added in later.
The game of the week badge will go live on Sunday. It will be awarded to those that play the game of the week, which will be randomly drawn and shown in the Games section: http://www.gamertagnation.com/games

I plan on adding a feature to game pages which will allow you to nominate a game for game of the week.That'll be added in later.
is this a disappearing/reapearing badge? Meaning if you don't play the game of the week you loose it?
is this a disappearing/reapearing badge? Meaning if you don't play the game of the week you loose it?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Nope, it's awarded once like the other badges. It won't disappear or lock from week to week. You'll have to play the currently active game of the week in order to unlock it.
Where do we find the game of the week?
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
I assume it's a mystery. Just watch the badge feed, when you see someone pop it, go play what they've played.

I guess you missed what Eric wrote...
this is fiting seeing as the super bowl is sunday
Not seeing it.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Really? Come on man.....try reading every post on this page written by Eric......then tell me what questions you have?
This went live on Sunday (02/02). The system chose Koozac as the first game of the week. A new game will be selected on Sunday (02/09).

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account