Remove zero gamerscore games from completion stats

Feature Requests

As per Eric, this is now in effect. 0gs games are not included in your comp % calculations, and calculations are based on achievements, not gamerscore. Total achievements earned/total achievements available from games played with at least one achievement in them, and only including DLC with at least one achievement in it. 8)
As per Eric, this is now in effect. 0gs games are not included in your comp % calculations, and calculations are based on achievements, not gamerscore. Total achievements earned/total achievements available from games played with at least one achievement in them, and only including DLC with at least one achievement in it. 8)
Originally Posted by Buckswana
Yeah, woo hoo!
What does this mean for games where you have achievement(s) but they are worth nothing, are those calculated in?
File Type: png
What does this mean for games where you have achievement(s) but they are worth nothing, are those calculated in?
Originally Posted by Canadian8tor
I bet they are!
Originally Posted by Canadian8tor
They should be, but I'm not 100% on it. It should only be removing games that you've got no achievements, gamerscore or challenges in at all, same as what you can do on your XBL profile.
They should be, but I'm not 100% on it. It should only be removing games that you've got no achievements, gamerscore or challenges in at all, same as what you can do on your XBL profile.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
Took a peek. Looks like it's based on achievements, so even though you have 0 gamerscore, there are 3 achievements in that game, so it will count that.

How does one score three zero point achievements in a game?
How does one score three zero point achievements in a game?
Originally Posted by Fshguy
http://www.gamertagnation.com/games/game-2431/
Originally Posted by Kaens
That one is just an oddball... I can't quite fathom the people that spent the time to complete that game.
That one is just an oddball... I can't quite fathom the people that spent the time to complete that game.
http://www.gamertagnation.com/games/...ievements.html
Originally Posted by Kaens
The thing about Kameo is all of those 0 point achvees were add as DLC. So to complete the game based on achvees just became a unwanted grind.
The thing about Kameo is all of those 0 point achvees were add as DLC. So to complete the game based on achvees just became a unwanted grind.
Originally Posted by N1ghtmareb4xmas
I believe it's just a title update, not DLC. Just saying. It only matters because it's tracked differently here. That games instead of me needing 6 achievements I need 30 achievements. Which means my completion % is off, which I don't care about, but I'm just saying because Fsh apparently does care about his.
On the other hand, games like LOTR: Battle for Middle Earth 2 have a couple of negative achievements that are worth 0gs, meaning you can get 1000gs without all of the achievements earned.
On the other hand, games like LOTR: Battle for Middle Earth 2 have a couple of negative achievements that are worth 0gs, meaning you can get 1000gs without all of the achievements earned.
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
I think the point is, for completion %, the site doesn't care at all about Gamerscore. 0 or 1000 or negative, doesn't matter.
GTN has my completion percentage wrong. I am like 90-92%. Of the almost 500 games I have played, I am done with like all but 10 of them. That other 490 will never be touched again.
GTN has my completion percentage wrong. I am like 90-92%. Of the almost 500 games I have played, I am done with like all but 10 of them. That other 490 will never be touched again.
Originally Posted by futiles
What do you think it should be? BTW, it's based on achievements which is not like anything else.
What do you think it should be? BTW, it's based on achievements which is not like anything else.
TA does your % based on Achievements. So, it is exactly like something else... (Hover over your completion percentage on your main page, and the pop up will tell you how many achievements needed for the next step.)

And before anyone points out the games, yes, individual game completion percentages on TA are calculated by TA score, which is stupid, since that only applies to the game and nothing else.

Also, re-read my post Fsh, I think you missed a point.
TA does your % based on Achievements. So, it is exactly like something else... (Hover over your completion percentage on your main page, and the pop up will tell you how many achievements needed for the next step.)

And before anyone points out the games, yes, individual game completion percentages on TA are calculated by TA score, which is stupid, since that only applies to the game and nothing else.

Also, re-read my post Fsh, I think you missed a point.
Originally Posted by futiles
Nope, not getting your point...
Nope, not getting your point...
Well, I said that my percentage is in the 90s in my previous post. It was a comment on "completionist" and my previous comments elsewhere that I "complete" every game I play. Once I am done playing it, it's complete.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account