Block a User from Posting on my Feed

Feature Requests

Found 26 posts - Go to Last Post

Completed
I thought I saw this mentioned in the forum filter thread, but, I cannot find it.

I only want people I have added as friends to be allowed to comment on my feed/wall/homepage/nationspace/whateverwecallithere.
Admittedly, I am a curmudgeon, and I don't like random messages, or friend requests, or likes, or at-a-boys, or anything else. So, I would like to be able to limit my spam forced upon me to only in the forums (because in the forum, the spam does not cause me to get e-mails.)

Thank you for your time.

futiles
I haven't had the need for that, but being able to have control of your own page is something you should have the option for.
You can delete message posted on your feed

On Options

Profile Comments
Enabled Friends Only - Manage friends list
This setting allows other members to post comments on your profile page. You may also choose to only allow your friends to post comments
Last edited 07-26-2014 at 03:46 PM by Done.
Thanks, that is what I needed. And done.
Originally Posted by futiles
I'm happy to help you :-)
Flaw with this:

If someone sends you a friend request, before being accepted, they can post on your wall/feed/nationspace/whatever.

That is not the right way for that to work, because then you end up with a friend request to deny (again) and a post/comment to delete (again).
i believe alot of us could use an ignore button just saying
And another flaw, it doesn't actually work. I have my settings that only friends can comment, but, anyone is allowed to comment.
And another flaw, it doesn't actually work. I have my settings that only friends can comment, but, anyone is allowed to comment.
Originally Posted by futiles
Confirmed that it doesn't work. I have people that are not a friend able to post on my feed.

Also, the block/report option on a user's profile is not active, it's greyed out and cannot be selected.
Thanks for letting me know. A blocking feature is in the works. I'll look into issues with the Friends only option for comments.
Thanks for letting me know. A blocking feature is in the works. I'll look into issues with the Friends only option for comments.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Thank you, Eric
Great feature, Thanks Eric
Great feature, Thanks Eric
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
Oh the irony!
Oh the irony!
Originally Posted by Kaens
LOL ... :-) BAZINGA :-)
The friends only option has been fixed for those that want to disable comments from those that are not on your friends list. Thanks for letting me know about this. Look for more blocking and privacy options soon.
The friends only option has been fixed for those that want to disable comments from those that are not on your friends list. Thanks for letting me know about this. Look for more blocking and privacy options soon.
YAY! .
Fantastic, Thanks
LOL ... :-) BAZINGA :-)
Hey get your own material!
Hey get your own material!
Originally Posted by WolfWood37
Super Bazinga!

A catchy phrase to accompany your clever pranks.

As popularized by Sheldon Cooper (The Big Bang Theory).
Super Bazinga!

A catchy phrase to accompany your clever pranks.

As popularized by Sheldon Cooper (The Big Bang Theory).
And me on TrueAchievements.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account