Completable?

Osmos

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

7 people have completed this game, but there's an unobtainable achievement. How is this possible?
7 people have completed this game, but there's an unobtainable achievement. How is this possible?
Originally Posted by Maxemin222
I mean, the answer you clearly came for was, "They cheated" or some such other equally pearl clutching accusation of impropriety. And honestly, they may have. Don't know much about the game beyond a 30 sec search, looks like it has a mistaken 12th achievement that never meant to be included, but GFWL and XBLA required 12, so, they were stuck with a 12th, zero point achievement, that 7 people have unlocked on this site.

So, if you count "all achievements unlocked" as a completion, then this game is broken and cannot be completed...
If you count "all gamerscore earned" as a completion, then this game was still able to be completed when it could be purchased...
If you count "I'm am done playing this game forever" as a completion, then all games are always able to be completed...

But, there is no answer to your question, coming to a forum and yelling the void is clearly a desire to draw attention to something you think is wrong. If you truly thought someone had figured out a solution to an issue, you likely would have tried reaching out directly and discreetly. Let's not start witch hunts and cheater pyres...

It's games.
I mean, the answer you clearly came for was, "They cheated" or some such other equally pearl clutching accusation of impropriety. And honestly, they may have. Don't know much about the game beyond a 30 sec search, looks like it has a mistaken 12th achievement that never meant to be included, but GFWL and XBLA required 12, so, they were stuck with a 12th, zero point achievement, that 7 people have unlocked on this site.

So, if you count "all achievements unlocked" as a completion, then this game is broken and cannot be completed...
If you count "all gamerscore earned" as a completion, then this game was still able to be completed when it could be purchased...
If you count "I'm am done playing this game forever" as a completion, then all games are always able to be completed...

But, there is no answer to your question, coming to a forum and yelling the void is clearly a desire to draw attention to something you think is wrong. If you truly thought someone had figured out a solution to an issue, you likely would have tried reaching out directly and discreetly. Let's not start witch hunts and cheater pyres...

It's games.
Originally Posted by futiles
With all due respect, there has to be a way to say you don't think it matters how they got the achievement without trying to insult the person who asked the question.
That achievement is unobtainable because its not an actual achievement instead its just an empty achievement that the devs had to make to reach the total amount of 12 achievements since that was the minimum line set by MS for some reasons.
That achievement is unobtainable because its not an actual achievement instead its just an empty achievement that the devs had to make to reach the total amount of 12 achievements since that was the minimum line set by MS for some reasons.
Originally Posted by CrysisWarXX3
Thanks for the Information.
With all due respect, there has to be a way to say you don't think it matters how they got the achievement without trying to insult the person who asked the question.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
I'm sorry, this is obviously an attention grabbing attempt to cause anger. I believe my response is 100% accurate. I never insulted the person. I did call out their actions. If calling out someone's actions is taking as an insult, then perhaps that person needs to reflect on what their actions initially entailed...

There are plenty of places online where throwing that kind of kindling on an already existing witch pyre is not only expected, but appreciated. I would rather not see this site become another one. If you don't like the way someone plays, don't play with them. If you think someone "cheated" and it is important to you, use the existing Microsoft systems to report them. If you want to grab pitchforks and torches, go to the appropriate site.

I'm not even saying don't have a witch hunt, I'm just saying, "Don't have it here."
I'm sorry, this is obviously an attention grabbing attempt to cause anger. I believe my response is 100% accurate. I never insulted the person. I did call out their actions. If calling out someone's actions is taking as an insult, then perhaps that person needs to reflect on what their actions initially entailed...

There are plenty of places online where throwing that kind of kindling on an already existing witch pyre is not only expected, but appreciated. I would rather not see this site become another one. If you don't like the way someone plays, don't play with them. If you think someone "cheated" and it is important to you, use the existing Microsoft systems to report them. If you want to grab pitchforks and torches, go to the appropriate site.

I'm not even saying don't have a witch hunt, I'm just saying, "Don't have it here."
To be clear, I was not trying to get any attention, all I wanted was to know if there was a legitimate way to get the achievement.

You may not have intended to be insulting, but the way you came across to me seemed to be, among other things, insulting. Perhaps I'm in the minority with that opinion. I'm not looking to fight with you on it (that's the entire reason I tried to respond politely rather than make a wise-crack), so I won't continue.
I would suggest excluding complete games from statistics. Not that I'm saying that's the case above, but as in the example I put below:

https://www.gamertagnation.com/games...&tab=completed

The 4 profiles that completed the game are marked as "cheater", so shouldn't they be excluded from the list of people who completed the game?
I would suggest excluding complete games from statistics. Not that I'm saying that's the case above, but as in the example I put below:

https://www.gamertagnation.com/games...&tab=completed

The 4 profiles that completed the game are marked as "cheater", so shouldn't they be excluded from the list of people who completed the game?
Originally Posted by DouguiNEW
That would be determined by Eric on how it would be handled.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account