Merge game forums?

Feature Requests

Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

Each release of a game has it's own forum

ie. Titanfall for Xbox 360 and Titanfall for Xbox One

But in retrospect they will have the same DLC, same achievements, etc that surely there should be one titanfall forum? The achievement help will be the same, the only difference is Xbox One and 360 people can't play with each other (unless I'm mistaken).

But in retrospect they will have the same DLC, same achievements, etc that surely there should be one titanfall forum? The achievement help will be the same, the only difference is Xbox One and 360 people can't play with each other (unless I'm mistaken).
Originally Posted by dieselv2
Nope they can not play with each other.

Originally Posted by dieselv2
I'm actually very much in support of this idea, it may even free up space and or resources on the site. If your talking about a game with multiple versions, then just state which version you're talking about either in the title of the thread or your post.
Agreed. Some games will have several versions, across multiple platforms, such as Wordament (Web, WP, iOS, Android, Win 8) or Age of Empires Castle Siege (Win 8, Win 10, WP, iOS). In some cases, like Age of Empires Castle Siege, you only have to earn the achievements once to unlock them on all versions.
I think this is a fantastic idea. There's no need for multiple forums for a game that is only different via platform. Now, this WON"T transfer to GTA5, since the 360 version does not have all the One stuff, but I'm sure that won't really make a difference.

GREAT IDEA MotM!!!!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account