Wanted, Original Xbox games

Gaming Chat

Found 24 posts - Go to Last Post

Hey all,
. I'm looking to purchase old original Xbox games. If you have any, know of anyone who has some or want to pick some up at local yard sales or pawn shops for me I'd gladly pay shipping and handling. So hit me up here, private message, or Xbox live. Thanks!

Update: If you find any old Xbox demo disc for the Official Xbox Magazine I'll take those too.. The magazines I son't really care about, just the disc. But these are secondary.

Decided to add my Backloggery page so just in case you want to look at it for a quick reference, if not it's cool too..

http://www.backloggery.com/B8TINGU

This site are all the games I have in my collection so if you don't see it I need it, also some notes in there as well as to what condition some are in. The wish list is not all inclusive..

This also doesn't mean I'm looking just for the games I don't have listed either, Say you come across someone who just wants to get rid of everything, and a decent price, let me know ASAP and I'll cut a deal for all of them.

Thanks a bunch for thinking of me and for those of you that have already responded.
Last edited 06-12-2014 at 01:01 AM by B8TINGU.
i can pick up some 4 yah most of the 1s i see r 50 cents a piece
i can pick up some 4 yah most of the 1s i see r 50 cents a piece
Originally Posted by chunky meconium
That would be awesome! I will take pretty much anything.. As I have somewhat may need new art work or a booklet. I can also use them to trade off for others.. Do you have a paypal or ?
Local store had Alias, Bruce Lee, 2 Cabela games, Crimson Skies, DDRU2, Dead or Alive, Dead or Alive 2, NBA 2K5, NFL 2K5, Fable, From Russia with Love, Far Cry, GTA Collection, Grabbed by The Ghoulies, Punisher, GUN, Half-Life 2 (2 copies), Agent Under Fire, Madden 2004, Mech-Assault, Medal of Honor (forgot which one), Brute Force, Big Bumpin, Nascar Thunder 2004, NBA Live 2003, NBA 2K6, NFL Blitz Pro, NHL 06, Ninja Gaiden (2 copies), Outlaw Golf, Outlaw Tennis, Tiger Woods 05 (2 copies), True Crime NYC, Tom Clancy Rainbow Six 3 Black Arrow, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, Mortal Kombat Deception, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2x, Tony Hawk Underground, X-Men Final Dimension. Ultimate Spider-man, and maybe 1 or 2 more. Each would be around $10 with shipping included.
Local store had, Bruce Lee, 2 Cabela games, Dead or Alive, Dead or Alive 2, From Russia with Love, Far Cry, GTA Collection, Grabbed by The Ghoulies, Punisher, GUN, Agent Under Fire, Madden 2004, Medal of Honor (forgot which one), Nascar Thunder 2004, NFL Blitz Pro, NHL 06, Ninja Gaiden (2 copies), True Crime NYC. Each would be around $10 with shipping included.
Originally Posted by futiles
Holly crap, thanks for the list! each game is $10? Are they complete and in good shape? Still that's kind of high for most of them I cut your list down to which I may be interested in..

The GTA Collection is this the silver box set or the three in one. If it's the Three in one I'll definitely take it no questions asked. The DoA sound like they are supposed to be apart of a set If it has the slip case I'll take it. The others I'll hold off on for now. if you need a quick reference of what I really need here is my backloggery: http://www.backloggery.com/B8TINGU if not then I'll have to get back with you.

Again thank you so much.
When you come down we can pilfer my collection.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
I'll be looking forward to that...I like to to pilfer!!..lol.. besides maybe you want to trade some of those for this new box I have here for you?
Games were between $5.99 and $9.99, with shipping and averaging out, I came up with "around $10." Obviously, I would have to get firm prices for you on specific requests. GTA was the silver box, so, probably just III and Vice City, but I can swing by Friday and check.

Other than GTA, nothing was in slip or skinny cases or anything special.

First Dead or Alive has a yellow spine and a subtitle, it may be "Extreme Beach Volleyball" and is a standalone game.

Their stock rotates regularly. Unfortunately, I won't get by tomorrow. I will see what is there Friday.
Games were between $5.99 and $9.99, with shipping and averaging out, I came up with "around $10." Obviously, I would have to get firm prices for you on specific requests. GTA was the silver box, so, probably just III and Vice City, but I can swing by Friday and check.

Other than GTA, nothing was in slip or skinny cases or anything special.

First Dead or Alive has a yellow spine and a subtitle, it may be "Extreme Beach Volleyball" and is a standalone game.

Their stock rotates regularly. Unfortunately, I won't get by tomorrow. I will see what is there Friday.
Oh I see now.. Thanks for doing that, then yes I may be requesting some soon..
I've been doing this as well (over 300 original Xbox games now) lately and you can get MANY many titles for less than $3 complete from various eBay retailers. One of my favorite eBay retailers is Lukie Games, only problem with them is you can only buy 25 games every 10 days. Also, my local store is called eStarland and they have very competitive prices and offer free shipping on orders over a specific amount. I don't know what it is because I always do pick up, but it's low like $25 range gets you free shipping. Anyhow, good luck! Now is the perfect time to go for 6th generation games (PS2 & Xbox) because there is a ton of it and no one wants it.
Yea but now people are starting to say these are "collectors" games...ugh... Thanks for the info though, definitely going to check them out. Who knows maybe we can help each other out. Living in Vegas gives me access to a pretty big demographic son my collection is just under 300 right now and moving along pretty nicely.
I see CRAZY amounts of the people I buy from are from AZ, shocking how many eBay sellers are from there. Not sure what Vegas is like (only been there once and the wife wasn't interested in looking for used video game stores!).
I've been doing this as well (over 300 original Xbox games now) lately and you can get MANY many titles for less than $3 complete from various eBay retailers. One of my favorite eBay retailers is Lukie Games, only problem with them is you can only buy 25 games every 10 days. Also, my local store is called eStarland and they have very competitive prices and offer free shipping on orders over a specific amount. I don't know what it is because I always do pick up, but it's low like $25 range gets you free shipping. Anyhow, good luck! Now is the perfect time to go for 6th generation games (PS2 & Xbox) because there is a ton of it and no one wants it.
Originally Posted by Kaens
So how's your collection coming along. I posted a comment on your profile, but thought maybe posting it here you may see it faster and maybe bring new light to this thread. I have quite a few extra Originals I have been picking up, was wondering if you may be in for trade or something?
So how's your collection coming along. I posted a comment on your profile, but thought maybe posting it here you may see it faster and maybe bring new light to this thread. I have quite a few extra Originals I have been picking up, was wondering if you may be in for trade or something?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I responded in the thread. Haven't been on GTN 1000 times a day like usual. Disenchanted with the never ending contest and terrible syncing, etc. On the bright side, we did get a Retro gaming thread and honestly I think the Xbox originals probably count! Maybe move this thread in there?
I responded in the thread. Haven't been on GTN 1000 times a day like usual. Disenchanted with the never ending contest and terrible syncing, etc. On the bright side, we did get a Retro gaming thread and honestly I think the Xbox originals probably count! Maybe move this thread in there?
Sure, why not, moved thread.
You know, the two remaining unknowns in the never-ending contest did concede a week or so ago, of course, no one left in the contest has responded to it.
You know, the two remaining unknowns in the never-ending contest did concede a week or so ago, of course, no one left in the contest has responded to it.
I thought it was cause we were being patient... Of course, I expect next round will start next week while I'm out of the country.
I thought it was cause we were being patient... Of course, I expect next round will start next week while I'm out of the country.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Well you'll just say VINGO and I'll try and get my bonus square. Or depending on what it is, I'm just out. Cause I'm NOT playing that much Forza. I'll get the next badge.
The only physical original Xbox game I have is Whacked! which is sitting on my shelf collecting dust. It has the case, booklet and inserts all in excellent condition. Can provide pictures if you want.
I have a few original xbox games that you can HAVE if you pay shipping. Im in phoenix, AZ 85040
ill come back and edit this post when I figure out which ones I have.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account