The new achievement comments.

Feature Requests

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

Completed

Would you also like to see this change made?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 23 (63.89%) Yes, I agree with Kaens.

× 1 (2.78%) No, <see comment below>

× 12 (33.33%) Poll - I'm here for it, not even bothering to read what Kaens said

• Added 08-15-2015 05:57 PM
  • 36 votes
  • Votes are public
So I like the direction the site is taking with the comments/solutions, and to do list. I think solutions and achievement help would encourage much more lurking and page views, good stuff all around. As I was exploring to find who was making achievements, I went to achievement tab, clicked the recently updated, then saw the list I was hoping to see. Cool, except for I don't know what game these are for!

Can you add the game into the listing so I know if I want to pay attention or follow it through to the game page please?
I do the same while looking at achievements and it was one thing that sort of bothered me.
The achievement comments I see show the game tile right under the user tile, so....free poll?

When I click the thumbs up on a comment, I'm just taken to the top of the page with no apparent record that I clicked thumbs up or down. Makes it annoying when scrolling through the page to read comments.
Just so I'm clear, are you referring to the Recently Commented Achievements page?
http://www.gamertagnation.com/achiev...tly-commented/

I realize that page still needs some work like showing the game next to the comment/solution. Basically, it's using the old template that I had for achievement comments. Will update it very soon.
Yes Eric, that's exactly the page I'm referring to, Hotdog is in the wrong place. I also cannot vote, but being new I assume it's a work in progress and that will come.
I'm reluctant to make a post that says "Yes, I agree with Kaens.", seems like a dangerous precedent.
This thread is marked as planned, but Eric has already fixed it and said so in another thread.
I like to find out about the achievements I don't have. Most of the time Xbox doesn't describe how to get the achievement very well.
This thread is marked as planned, but Eric has already fixed it and said so in another thread.
Originally Posted by Kaens
I'll change this to completed then?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account