Popular Leaderboards & Growing Competition

Feature Requests

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

Completed
Can you add at the very least the most Popular Leaderboards on the right column for all the & Growing Competition badges. It would make it easier for members searching out these badges to join leaderboards.
Status changed from 'Planned' to 'Under Review' - How about a link to the leaderboards section from those badge pages. You can find a list of the most popular leaderboards there. It wouldn't be particularly easy to code that in for just those badge pages. What do you think?
If you can sort out ranking list so it ranks as stays same no matter sorting option then it'd be easy for people to find the big leaderboards
Status changed from 'Planned' to 'Under Review' - How about a link to the leaderboards section from those badge pages. You can find a list of the most popular leaderboards there. It wouldn't be particularly easy to code that in for just those badge pages. What do you think?
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
That sounds fine as well.
If you can sort out ranking list so it ranks as stays same no matter sorting option then it'd be easy for people to find the big leaderboards
Originally Posted by dieselv2
I'm not following along. Can you clarify what you mean?
Status changed from 'Under Review' to 'Completed' - Thanks for the input. I have added a link to the Most Popular Leaderboards list from the Growing Completion badge pages. Also, congrats on reaching 500 members Marv! That's truly remarkable, thank you for helping to spread to word. Smile
Status changed from 'Under Review' to 'Completed' - Thanks for the input. I have added a link to the Most Popular Leaderboards list from the Growing Completion badge pages. Also, congrats on reaching 500 members Marv! That's truly remarkable, thank you for helping to spread to word. Smile
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Thank you, Hopefully by the end of the year everyone will have the 1000 member badge.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account