Global toggle for New DLC notifications?

Feature Requests

Found 3 posts - Go to Last Post

Hey, the changelog mentions that there is an opt-in for notifications when a new DLC is released for a played game. I am unable to find where i can do that? I tried some tabs in GTN account settings and from the menu on a game's page, but i cannot find an option. Also if it is enabled on the page of a game, could there also be an account setting to enable DLC notifications for all played games please?
Hey, the changelog mentions that there is an opt-in for notifications when a new DLC is released for a played game. I am unable to find where I can do that. I tried some tabs in GTN account settings and from the menu on a game's page, but I cannot find an option. Also if it is enabled on the page of a game, could there be an account setting to enable DLC notifications for all played games, please?
Originally Posted by Thijminecraft02
The feature is listed in the roadmap portion of the changelog, which means that Eric the site's creator plans to add it in the future depending on where in his current priority list of features to add it is and how busy he is in real life.
The feature is listed in the roadmap portion of the changelog, which means that Eric the site's creator plans to add it in the future depending on where in his current priority list of features to add it is and how busy he is in real life.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Ah, that explains why i could not find it๐Ÿ˜ thank you for replying!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account