Commenting on Collections

Feature Requests

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

Planned
My usual caveat - if this already exists, sorry I don't see it.

I've created a collection (and intend to do another), and it's gotten some views which is always nice, but I don't see any way that people can comment on my list! I think having a comment thread about the list or maybe under each title in the collection would be great. People would be more likely to use them if they were interactive.

As it stands right now, I make a list, people may/may not look at it, and I have no idea what they think of it.
Last edited 09-12-2013 at 06:14 PM by Kaens.
That is a terrific idea. I think it would be good to know what people think if my collections. (slowly assembling it). Gives me another idea as well.
That is not a bad idea. I have a few views on my collections as well and was wondering who was looking at them. May also incorporate who view them.
Fantastic idea, Kaens! Interactive would mean much more personal involvement, at least from me. I'm still building my collections, and the lack of interaction has literally slowed my inspiration to complete them ins timely manner. Brilliant!
You make a good point about the lack of interactivity, so allowing for comments to be posted makes perfect sense. I will look into adding this soon. Thanks for the great suggestion!
No problem, Eric, thanks for the responsiveness! I guess that means I'll get the badge for the contribution to the site huh? Wink
Yes; once the plan project is completed you would be awarded the badge.
I think there are a lot of us in recent weeks that may be earning that badge once Eric catches up.
I think there are a lot of us in recent weeks that may be earning that badge once Eric catches up.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Considering this was planned 18 months ago, he's got a much bigger backlog than he has time!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account