Add a "Walkthrough" for games

Feature Requests

Found 22 posts - Go to Last Post

Planned
Just remember that some users are foreign and english is not their first language. It upsets me when I see on TA people rage on these people, as long as it is somewhat understandable it should be approved.
Kaens said it too votes, if a walkthrough has way too many down votes don't use that guide.
Originally Posted by Homeless Messia
I understand what your saying and I hope I didn't convey that. I am concerned about a poorly written in content not in grammar, IF it is written by someone who's English is not their first language. I won't bash anyone for trying. On the other hand there does have to be a line that is drawn and if it is written so intelligible I will have to ask for a clarifications and/or ask if I can help correct grammar.
I understand what your saying and I hope I didn't convey that. I am concerned about a poorly written in content not in grammar, IF it is written by someone who's English is not their first language. I won't bash anyone for trying. On the other hand there does have to be a line that is drawn and if it is written so intelligible I will have to ask for a clarifications and/or ask if I can help correct grammar.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Not imply anything just pointing this out as we sometimes forget in the states that others in the world do partake in gaming.
You are very correct about content I cannot stand guides that simply state go here do this when you're stuck trying to do it, how exactly did you do this... etc.
Defiantly standard needs to be content related to posting a guide the more detail the better.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account