Grouping and options for secret achievements

Feature Requests

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

Under Review
Just wondering, since my feed seems to get moving pretty fast with all the achievements and feed activity of comments and such, can we have an option to group same day/same game achievements? So like if I unlocked 75 achievements in Fallout 3 I won't just have 75 achievements on my feed plus the summary of it, but instead just the summary of it with an option to see the 75 achievements if I wish.. Yes, just like TA has and I'm very open to ideas of tweaking this somehow.. but still this option would be great as I do seem to mdii some conversations.

Aslo The idea of allowing us to see secret achievements or not, a one button to turn them all on for personal viewing only, not visible to anyone else. This would make things a bit easier to look at all the achievements instead of clicking on each one individually.. Just my opinion.

Keep up the great job!
I think that sounds like a pretty good idea, can I make a suggestion for another option or tab?
how about a clan or crew tab or option where members who play together here or other people, can access the tab and select the game they play and with whom they play, they could then add or inv other players they wish.
I think this would be a great way to trade info or for general chat about a specific game and would help making crews and clans for different games.
this could also boost new members here. (I know its just as easy to make a new thread, just brainstorming here)
I mean ive already told a few of my friends to join here as its a great source of information and a good way to meet people with similar interests to game with!

anyway twas just an idea don't know if I explained myself properly or if its even possible but I think it would be cool.

it may also give the opportunity to add some new badges.
what you guys think?
I think this idea should've been under it's own thread, good concept here, I just think it needs more tweaking..but your on to something.

Sorry if I come off rude, not my intention, what I mean is don't be afraid to create a new thread. ;-) Your idea gets more attention that way.
Yh don't worry you weren't being rude I thought it myself dw il make a copy of it

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account