Changelog Feedback

Feature Requests

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

Under Review

Would you like the ability to make comments on items in the Changelog?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 23 (51.11%) Yes

× 22 (48.89%) NO

• Added 05-08-2016 02:17 AM
  • 45 votes
I would like the ability to comment on items on the change log, so we can give feedback on something that was implemented.
I'm okay with giving folks the ability to provide some feedback on items in the changelog. I say "some" because I don't want it to act as an area for reporting issues. I would much rather have those reported in the forums.

By the way, you're always welcome to PM me or post on my profile if you have feedback on something.
Do we need comments on it as ultimatly we've had the discussion about it on forums.
Do we need comments on it as ultimatly we've had the discussion about it on forums.
Originally Posted by dieselv2
I also believe the forums are the best place to keep comments, so as to not bog down the changelog itself with unnecessary clutter.
I'm okay with giving folks the ability to provide some feedback on items in the changelog. I say "some" because I don't want it to act as an area for reporting issues. I would much rather have those reported in the forums.

By the way, you're always welcome to PM me or post on my profile if you have feedback on something.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
I say that there's no need to open that box then. Keep it to the forums.
8 to 13, so I'll say it's a no go. Also, I understand your reasoning behind not wanting it to become a site issues report spamming area.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account