the bright idea badge?

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

im unclear how to get this as ive suggested many things that where added to the site
Many things as in Badges to the site or features to the site? From my understanding there is a badge for getting a badge created and there is the badge you mentioned for having a feature created/implemented.
yah the badge artisan for suggesting badges yours truly
I am just gonna play this all out and see what happens with the badges
You get the feature badge if you suggest something like adding a message all friends button and it gets added to the site. Sometimes the feature requested may take sometime and you won't get the badge until it's completed. If you look on the forum that you posted the thread in it should say something like planned if it's going to be added and completed when it is finished.
You get the feature badge if you suggest something like adding a message all friends button and it gets added to the site. Sometimes the feature requested may take sometime and you won't get the badge until it's completed. If you look on the forum that you posted the thread in it should say something like planned if it's going to be added and completed when it is finished.
Originally Posted by chaotikilla
^This is the long version of my answer Smile Well played sir.
I got my Bright idea badge b/c i suggested to Eric that he add a trophy case to the site and i got the badge since it was added to the site.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account