Not really new but...

Introductions

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Thought I would introduce myself. found this site a coupe of weeks ago via a friends post on another site. Must say I have rather enjoyed the site thus far.
Thanks for the kind words. We're glad to have you. You've come up with some fantastic ideas since you joined. You've been a tremendous help. Thanks!
Thank you for providing a site im actually excited about participating in.
Same here, i tried some of the other sites and i would never had imagined posting or participating in anyway on those. You have done a great job here, the site is very clean looking and the community is great and seems mature. I support GTN fully and will spread the word, tomorrow i am upgrading to premium to help keep this great site and community going. I hope to contribute and help as much as i can, I even pointed "FallenSaint84.com" directly at my GTN profile.
Same here, i tried some of the other sites and i would never had imagined posting or participating in anyway on those. You have done a great job here, the site is very clean looking and the community is great and seems mature. I support GTN fully and will spread the word, tomorrow i am upgrading to premium to help keep this great site and community going. I hope to contribute and help as much as i can, I even pointed "FallenSaint84.com" directly at my GTN profile.
Originally Posted by FallenSaint84
Thanks, I appreciate you spreading the word. We're a small site trying to compete with the big boys like Ratpr and TrueAchievements. Your efforts will help us get there. Thanks again for your support!
hello Dark! have you found where to go for cake and punch here?
hello Dark! have you found where to go for cake and punch here?
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
Oh didn't you get the memo? You was suppose to bring the cake and punch on your way. We got tired of waiting so we went to Smokey Mountain moonshine and got some watered down punch.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account