non contest Community Events

General Chat

Found 17 posts - Go to Last Post

Would you consider joining a Community Event?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 5 (62.50%) Yes

× 0 (0%) No

× 3 (37.50%) Only if badges is involved!

• Added 08-26-2013 10:47 PM
  • 8 votes
I have been thinking about this over the weekend and want your input. I would like to during my spare time that is to host Community Events. I will pick a game and or platform 360/XB1 and invite whomever interested to join in shoot the breeze and just hangout.

Would GTN members be interested in this?
I think they would be and sometimes the new staff infection badge may be given out. I'm also thinking of starting a game of the month competition sort of similar to your community event.
I think they would be and sometimes the new staff infection badge may be given out. I'm also thinking of starting a game of the month competition sort of similar to your community event.
Originally Posted by chaotikilla
was the Staff Infection badge approved? I asked but never heard back. I didn't want to mention the badge until I heard back but thought this would be a different badge from your competition ones that are awarded when someone wins your comps.
I was thinking about this as well, maybe playing a MP game just for fun one week maybe a boosting session the next, current release this week, older game the next, just to give everyone the chance to be involved
Yes i would do matter if badge is involved or not just have some fun.
That was my goal in this was to bring the community out of the forums and into the games to have fun. Maybe Poker one night, Borderlands 2, Block Ops 2, an Xbox One release event.
To try an accommodate everyone and try to get together with as many people as possible I was thinking about doing several a month, some during the week and some on weekends so that we could work something out for all the time differences. Ive had a lot more luck meeting up with people from Europe on the weekend than during the week.
Depending on the game and day I probably would join up
Depending on the game and day I probably would join up
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Marv Sat & Sun are your non boost days that I am aware of.
can Black opp 2 be played without the possibility of unlocking an achievement? at this point I dont want to add anymore games to the back log of games I dont really want to play. Nevermind Ill just find a reason to ground one of my kids that day and use his tag for it so no worries...lol
Yes i would do matter if badge is involved or not just have some fun.
Originally Posted by keoskey
Exactly, my sentiments exactly.
Just curious... A couple badges are related to playing with Eric and/or staff... How often do these things happen?
I had been MIA for a few months now but I usually or had been hosting a Community even monthly or every other month.

That is when I pass out the Staff Infection as well as casually playing with someone in a non event that I know is a member after I joined the site.
b8tingu has been helping alot of ppl with the staff infection but as far as playing a game with eric ive been trying that for almost a year with no luck
b8tingu has been helping alot of ppl with the staff infection but as far as playing a game with eric ive been trying that for almost a year with no luck
Originally Posted by chunky meconium
Does it count if we infiltrate his Watch Dogs game? I'm pretty sure I was in his game the other day...Smile
Does it count if we infiltrate his Watch Dogs game? I'm pretty sure I was in his game the other day...Smile
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Really depends,on him, if you can verify with him he is the only one who can award that particular badge, unless other staff are there too, maybe if you can verify through recent players list, maybe post a pic NO PHOTO SHOPPING IT EITHER...lol...

I'm actually setting up a community event, for people to get the staff infection badge from me, or you can grab it from me anytime I'm on or we can schedule something, but this rest of this week is bad for me...this weekend, different story I should be playing all weekend...and next week is looking good too. I'll have details soon on the community event.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account