Where can I find it?

Gray Matter

Found 17 posts - Go to Last Post

I'd like the supposedly easy 1k Gs, so who has an idea where? Haven't seen it in stores....
I looked into this a while ago and I believe it was never released in the US, I think it is region free but needs to be bought online
I will look into purchasing it this weekend. Then I will pass it around once complete Smile
I will look into purchasing it this weekend. Then I will pass it around once complete Smile
Originally Posted by Dark Lord White
im confused r you talking about a game or something else?
Originally Posted by Dark Lord White
First!!! I called it, right here, yes I did!!! lol

Unless I find my own Big Grin
Cheapest I found on Amazon was $40 with shipping and exchange Frown
I think it's a game CM but I'm not sure. If it is then I call second here from the uk if that's ok guys
my bad yall i didnt see this was posted in the gray matter section lol
I know this is a really old thread, but I do have information pertaining to this and to the person who started it. It's a PAL format game and is NOT region free. I know because I found/have a copy. Now I just need to buy a PAL consol or wait for it to become BC on the ONE....wait are region locked games now Region Free on the ONE if they are on a 360 disk?! Does anyone knows or can try and verify this?
I know this is a really old thread, but I do have information pertaining to this and to the person who started it. It's a PAL format game and is NOT region free. I know because I found/have a copy. Now I just need to buy a PAL consol or wait for it to become BC on the ONE....wait are region locked games now Region Free on the ONE if they are on a 360 disk?! Does anyone knows or can try and verify this?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
That is actually a really good question.
Yes...IF it is Backwards Compatible.

I have Gray Matter and you're right, it's not region free but if it becomes BC, you can play it on your One, the X1 is basically a region free Xbox 360 but only if the game is BC.

Source: I played Borderlands, Lego Batman, both PAL and JPN versions of The Witcher 2 on 2 Day One consoles and a 2TB Slim X1.
Yes...IF it is Backwards Compatible.

I have Gray Matter and you're right, it's not region free but if it becomes BC, you can play it on your One, the X1 is basically a region free Xbox 360 but only if the game is BC.

Source: I played Borderlands, Lego Batman, both PAL and JPN versions of The Witcher 2 on 2 Day One consoles and a 2TB Slim X1.
Originally Posted by BigNev44
Thanks for that!! This makes me very happy!!
Thanks for that!! This makes me very happy!!
Anytime, my friends just recently asked me about Gears 2 JPN and i explained that it's playable along with other Japanese 360 games that are BC.
I have a PAL console...
Originally Posted by futiles

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account