Improved Ability to Organize Collections

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 12 posts - Go to Last Post

I swear, I feel like I'm being a pain in the ass here, but in case it's helpful I am posting things that I find difficult as I try to use the site.

So collections, it's very difficult to 'rank' or order the list now. One of my lists is 49 games long and I've just been adding them in any order as I rate my games. Well if I want to change the order now, I have to..

drop down on game > edit > select order > back to list

When my list is multiple page, this is very cumbersome. And when I add a new game to the list and I want it to be seventh, will I have to go edit the old 7-49? I'm imagining a list view like my Gamefly queue. Drag and drop would be nice, but even just having a list where I can set an order on my list all at once. Obviously we can have lots more discussion about how this is handled, but it really is hindering me from making more collections because it's overwhelming thinking of what I have to do to put them in order.
No one else cares?! No support for collections I guess.
I didn't know it was that hard to organize and order them. Yeah, I think having it like Gamefly or TA's trophy case would be nice. Drag and Drop in the order I'd like.
I didn't know it was that hard to organize and order them. Yeah, I think having it like Gamefly or TA's trophy case would be nice. Drag and Drop in the order I'd like.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Thanks Porsche, I knew I could count on you to reply Wink
Well, I must have skipped over ... wait, what are you saying, Kaens? Huh? You saying I post a lot?
Well, I must have skipped over ... wait, what are you saying, Kaens? Huh? You saying I post a lot?
Yeah I think someone wants his 500 post badge Wink
I actually didn't know there were badges for post count. I'll guess I'll start posting even worse spam now.... maybe I should check what badges are available to me...
I actually didn't know there were badges for post count. I'll guess I'll start posting even worse spam now.... maybe I should check what badges are available to me...
Wait wait wait! Are you pretending to be the self proclaimed founder of the badge addicts yet you haven't even looked at the list? I'm not buying it :P
I am the founder, not an addict. I facilitate healing and repairing damaged relationships because of the uncontrollable addiction to the sites badges. Looking at the list would be a direct conflict of interests as a facilitator to such needy and lost souls. It would be like a preacher molesting a young deacon, or an alcoholic partaking of booze... How dare you say such blasphemy! Big Grin

I have looked at the list, but missed the post counts badges.
Original topic or my incoherent blabbing later in the thread? Big Grin
im actually the 1 that suggested u get a badge for posting im surprized u didnt see that

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account