suspended for 34 days????

Xbox 360

Found 25 posts - Go to Last Post

yes I got suspended for 34 days n I cannot find out exactly why know one knows anything kind of thing but this sealed my decision on the xbox 1 preorder I cancelled it n im getting a ps4 but I will still be on the 360 as I have 5 years of xbox live paid for so yah
You have a constitutional right to know why or maybe have a law suit?
34 days is such a random number
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
That's what I was thinking.

They'll give you the standard copy and paste of the ToS if you ask on their forums, but at least it'll give somewhat of an answer.
Did you download any of those region free games?
I think you can post in their forums and they will tell you there exactly why you were banned. I'm not sure, but that's what I recall seeing people have success with.
I browse the account/console banned forums on xbox.com from time to time, but I see a lot of bans in the last couple days with this response:

"This account was issued a permanent suspension for possessing a modified tenure level. The tenure displayed on the account does not accurately represent the number of years that the account has held a Gold membership. Such modification of user account data can only be achieved through the use of unauthorized third-party software and is in strict violation of the Terms of Use and Code of Conduct. The suspension will stand as issued. "

That's the oddest ban ever.. why would someone modify their tenure level?
To look clever I guess as it doesn't do anything else I believe.
I browse the account/console banned forums on xbox.com from time to time, but I see a lot of bans in the last couple days with this response:

"This account was issued a permanent suspension for possessing a modified tenure level. The tenure displayed on the account does not accurately represent the number of years that the account has held a Gold membership. Such modification of user account data can only be achieved through the use of unauthorized third-party software and is in strict violation of the Terms of Use and Code of Conduct. The suspension will stand as issued. "

That's the oddest ban ever.. why would someone modify their tenure level?
Originally Posted by roce96
That's just ridiculous. Same sort of mentality that is involved in hacking gs. "Look at my e-penis!" You know?
I'm going to hack my tenure on this website so I can get my two-year badge now! Ha, I can barely remember my login who am I kidding.
That ^ there - that's funny. Because it's so very true. I have no idea what my log in is anymore. I logged in on all the pcs and devices I would use, and set the info to save. If I had to guess, I'd have a few ideas...lol I'm sure it's somewhere on the site.
If you ask in the banned forum, they will respond.
thanks all I did get a response today n they said my membership wasn't paid for but in fact I paid up 6 years last may so I dunno I didn't know u could get suspended for having a bad credit card on file n that cc was cancelled n now I get suspended for not paying my membership this is the dumbest thing ive ever heard
Agreed that's dumb. They should just advise you of the issue before banning you.
When did they change? You could only store 36 months on a live account.
thanks all I did get a response today n they said my membership wasn't paid for but in fact I paid up 6 years last may so I dunno I didn't know u could get suspended for having a bad credit card on file n that cc was cancelled n now I get suspended for not paying my membership this is the dumbest thing ive ever heard
Originally Posted by chunky meconium
Ah.... ok. Yes, I had a 30 day for an expired credit card a few years ago, that makes sense. I called them and paid and the 30 day lift was cancelled, but this was 2008 or 2009, I can't remember. Call em up! (If you want)
I use paypal as it's safe and it doesn't have an expiry date.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account