Games with Gold will continue...indefinitely....

Xbox 360

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

Games with Gold

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 28 (50.00%) Excited for Games with Gold

× 22 (39.29%) Some of the games are OK, but MS could do better

× 6 (10.71%) MS, your a bunch of cheap bastards

• Added 10-18-2013 07:12 PM
  • 56 votes
Credit Marc Pilkington for the article:

http://www.trueachievements.com/n150...definitely.htm

I am excited! I haven't purchased a game since Games with Gold began.
I've downloaded all of the games but have only played half of them. I think I downloaded them because they are free. The could do with handing out some better games though
I'd like a real source, though, unless the TA article has updated with one...

*EDIT*

Like this one: http://www.engadget.com/2013/10/18/x...gold-extended/

That actually has the press release associated with it.
Last edited 10-18-2013 at 07:33 PM by futiles.
Free is free IMO. They're not going to give us anything that's a year or two old which should be understood. People seem to forget they don't have to give us anything..
It is up on TA with a few more details.
Originally Posted by chaotikilla
Since the link in this thread is the TA article, I was referring to that one. And still, TA gives no credit or source to the information...

Actually, the writer at TA almost regurgitates the press release, with a few tweaks, so, I see why he didn't include it.
Games with gold is awesome, anyone that complains is insane. It's FREE! You aren't allowed to complain that you don't like it or have already played/own it.

Just saying. Life rules, man.
I love it, and am grateful for it, even though it has some subpar titles. I missed the free Fable, damn it, but otherwise, it offers FREE GAMES. Duh. What else is there to not like? I'm glad it's still going.
I love it, and am grateful for it, even though it has some subpar titles. I missed the free Fable, damn it, but otherwise, it offers FREE GAMES. Duh. What else is there to not like? I'm glad it's still going.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
And unlike the PSN games, you OWN them, not just renting them while you have Gold.
Exactly! I download them, and then delete them to make room for the next one. I have a list constantly growing of games I own that are digital. Hey, without a working disc drive, this thing is PERFECT for me.
I posted over there on TA also but basically this is what I said, I like the free games since I hardly buy arcade games, it not only gets some otherwise missed games an opportunity and developers to get more attention but also breaths life back into some dieing servers/ online. I would like to see some free dlc though..

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account