Call of Duty 4

Gaming Chat

Found 14 posts - Go to Last Post

If anyone plays call of duty 4 online, You can find me on this server listed below. My name is omgbfmbbqirl.

Server Name:DALLAS WARZONE!
IP: 8.12.70.59:28960.

Hope you can dodge my bullets Smile
I got the PC version a couple of days ago and must say the MP is better, with 40 odd players it actually feels like a proper warzone. And there are kills everywhere. its just harder to stay alive.
Can you make multiple accounts for COD4 on the pc?

Because my brother has it and I wouldn't want to make his score too good.
Haha! I see a slight selfishness there, Hywel.
I was playing some COD4 on my Xbox earlier and didn't really find it too fun.

It might be better on the PC though, will have to check it out.
its intense on the pc as there are more people to watch out for.
well after today im probably going to only go online with it on pc. the 360 version used to be fun but now its filled with all the campers and people whove played it too much and know every map inside out. there was actually a minute of silence in one game as all the campers just went to thier favourite place...it was then that i gave up as i knew where this would go. but with 40+ players camping is impossible! really great games that last a long time, you get decent scores no matter what level, no people calling each other noobs or other offensive things...just fun like it should be.
Nice one. I'm surprised, though... usually camping is a long held tradition of PC Gamers.... o_O
yeah but once again its 40 people on a medium sized map and campers can get kicked. something which XBL needs and was only in BF2 MC(battlefield). either way im not going back to the 360 online mode plus pc gets the download maps for free.
sounds like whining to me, Blank. competition too stiff for you on 360? Wink
12 player match vs 40 player match..if anything ive gone up a notchBig Grin
nah, that takes all the challenge of it. shoot as many people as you can before you inevitably die in a matter of seconds? 18 player matches on 360 come close enough to that as it is.
Nice one. I'm surprised, though... usually camping is a long held tradition of PC Gamers.... o_O
Originally Posted by Killak
its a tradition of any gamer who just likes to sit in one place. There was a sniper who was always in the same corner today. Would have thought he'd learn after getting killed so many times.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account