fable trilogy

Xbox 360

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

i have u havent played fable this is definately worth fable 2 fable 3 n fable anneversary hd all for 40 buks in games on demand id say this is 1 of the better trilogy packs ive seen in a while
Yeah, they did a good deal with that bundle, would have been better if DLC was included but then the price would have been more.
i think the normal price is 60 but i used a 20$ off coupon at best buy n i got half off for the new lego game saturday so i saved a good bit
i think the normal price is 60 but i used a 20$ off coupon at best buy n i got half off for the new lego game saturday so i saved a good bit
Originally Posted by chunky meconium
Dude!! The new Lego game is $20 over at Toys R Us. this week.. Go get something else!
not lego marvel im talking about the lego movie game that comes out this saturday
O.. IC. I got Thief Reserved for the ONE.. this one I'm looking forward to.
i wish i had an x1 but itll have to wait
it is coming out for both systems, I just prefer to buy new games on the ONE as they probably won't come down in price as fast anyway.
i wish i had an x1 but itll have to wait
I wish I had a mof*cking working disc drive so I can play all these damn games!! C'mon tax return!
I wish I had a mof*cking working disc drive so I can play all these damn games!! C'mon tax return!
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDoDqTaIwIc

Seriously, you should try this. I have had four of them shipped to me, all worked so I haven't personally tested this method, but the box it shipped in was covered with all kinds of warnings saying this way up, etc. I KNOW my post office doesn't take care of my stuff, so I bet that's why people had the drives arrive screwed up. Think about it, you would never turn it upside down and shake the shit out of it or toss it across the room after you've gotten it? Cause obviously that's bad for it! But that's what happens in shipping.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account