Got XBL Gold back!

Xbox 360

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

After all this time being just a "Silver" member, I finally got some money together to pay for a new subscription (my parents have stopped my income of money because I'm no longer at school, and I'm too lazy to get a job).

So I'll finally be able to play those games of Rock Band with Eric! Ornament here I come!

So yeah, add me on XBL if you want to have a few games of Rock Band (which will probably be the only game I will be playing)

Ciao.
That's awesome man. That reminds me, my gold subscription is just about to go out so I'll need to gather up some money for a month or two. I'll add you and if we're both on at the same time, we'll make it happen.
Both people record on both TVs. This IS something I wanna see.

Team Eric Vs Team Arch.

Who will win... o_O
I don't have a camera to record it, but if Eric does, he can upload the games to youtube so I can show you all that I officially own Gamertag Nation (as I'm sure that will be the prize for the matches.)
If only I had a way to record it too. Maybe it's for the best.. No one wants to hear me sing "Sabotage" by the Beastie Boys. Wink
Oh god, we're not meant to be doing a singing score dual will we?!

I suck major balls at singing, but I'll gladly face you at Guitar/Base, not drums though, I still haven't repaired my pedal yet.
I was only kidding about the singing, actually. I'm horrible on drums but I will gladly do some guitar face-offs. What do you think about playing this weekend? Maybe we could throw in some Guitar Hero 3 face-offs too?
I'm all for playing this weekend.

Not sure about those GH3 face-offs though, I don't own it on the 360, only the Wii. But I'll see if I can borrow my friends copy and guitar (the Fender Stratocaster (Rock Band's Guitar) doesn't work on any of the GH games, I think it's because of the solo buttons)

Note: I suck at playing with the GH controller, it just doesn't feel the same as the Stratocaster in terms of size and the feel of the buttons...
This sounds fascinating... International Guitar faceoffs... Who'll emerge as GTN's champion?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account