Halo 4 [RUMOUR]

Xbox 360

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

i can safely say ive had enough Halo for one lifetime but clearly the devs or Gearbox think differently as it brings in the money. The next part is that it will be a launch title for the next Xbox console...whatever that may be.

Personally with Halo Wars and a project being led by Peter Jackson...the movie thats been talked about for so long this sieries isnt going down anytime soon. But it kinda makes you wonder what all that "Finish the Fight" was about.

Maybe a new character for these next ones...one with a face and some emotion.
Why didn't they show MC's face?! WHY? It keeps me up at night!

Not really.

But it was irritating.

And anyway... I think it'll be like... "exterminate the rings" or something.
i think itll be a pile of smoking balls. The Halo fanbase is actually shrinking. Before Halo 3 websites were even going over the reviews and admitting overhype.
True. I really hate it when games fail. It's a shame and a waste of money and time.
Game have a Halo 3 leg.edit for £40. thats the one with the helmet and stuff. dunno why but im really tempted een though i know ill regret it. i doubt its going anywhere soon though. Even with DLC its not selling much cos those who wanted to play already have.
Get it and hold on to it, until some fan boy who touches himself over Cortana buys it from you for an extortionate price.
well i went and got it today..its not the original though this one only comes with the normal game in a fancier box instead of limited edition. good news is i can sell it on ebay for at least£100and i still have that halo 3 controller to bundle in with it too!
well i went and got it today..its not the original though this one only comes with the normal game in a fancier box instead of limited edition. Good news is i can sell it on ebay for at least£100and i still have that halo 3 controller to bundle in with it too!
Originally Posted by blank planet
do it! Now.
actually after watching the pure pwnage Halo ep. i found that it is the original edition. i just thought it came with the metal box...which i may get to bump the price even more!
Don't forget the game is based on a series of books so they can only take it so far.
Even though Halo 3 would have been a perfect end to a high selling trilogy (whether people like it or not) I don't think the games will stop being made. Halo Wars was confirmed long, long ago even before Halo 3 had a release date. It's a game that has too big a franchise just to be let go. Look at Mario,Zelda,Final Fantasy, (Metal Gear Solid) Resident Evil,Silent Hill. Those games are still being made due to the large fanbases that surround them whether on handheld or TV consoles.

Halo also was MS big launch title for Live and the Xbox alone plus a big reaon for people to buy a 360. Even if the games aren't by the orignal devs some other people will be quick to snatch it up.

(I thought Halo was originally dreamed up by a Mac team (until MS moved in), not books (?)) They were written afterwards i think.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account