Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

Here is a list of all the duplicate profiles i found while cruising the list of members.

Oriole
Rulei
Smokenrocket
PrettyPanther70
Wintr17
Artyman60
Rusty Nail zh
DEVILS UMBRA
IzaHova
Ace HeartS44
eqsandroxbox
GOD Skater
supermm
theginger1990
mrbrjb
GamiDude
cardinalboy50
Ggwolg
UKjordanxX
au1000
FrostyJack420ez
It happens, usually without issue. I would say, that unless it causes that weird double posting issue one user had, then probably would be better for the admins to ignore. (Since it appeared that Fshguy had to delete that user completely and let him reregister. Since then they would have to inform those users, "Oh Hey, we like deleted you and stuff, cause technical reasons, please come back and reregister...")
It happens, usually without issue. I would say, that unless it causes that weird double posting issue one user had, then probably would be better for the admins to ignore. (Since it appeared that Fshguy had to delete that user completely and let him reregister. Since then they would have to inform those users, "Oh Hey, we like deleted you and stuff, cause technical reasons, please come back and reregister...")
Originally Posted by futiles
Good point. Those double postings on my account were a real pain. I'm glad it was straightened out even though my account had to be deleted.
Good point. Those double postings on my account were a real pain. I'm glad it was straightened out even though my account had to be deleted.
Originally Posted by Steiermark
Yeah, I couldn't remember if it was you or another user.
While I can't really say what causes this to happen, it's easier to handle this on a case-by-case basis. As futiles said, the benefit of deleting one of the accounts isn't necessarily worth the risk.
Originally Posted by futiles

and it was me that deleted his original account.. Fsh just took the credit for helping...lol.. matter of fact I deleted his account a third time time in a mistake.. but Steiermark was savvy and figured it out..

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account