Need some musical suggestions!

Entertainment

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

So I just got around to getting myself a iTunes account (no more illegal music downloading for me!) and I'm going to get around to buying myself some music that I don't allready own in CD form.

But I also want to know what you all think would be ideal music for me and everyone on the site to conisder purchasing (or downloading if you're a cheep bastard), suggest whatever you want, regardless of genre (I'll listen to just about anything).
Man, I wish I wasn't at work at the moment because I've been picking up some good albums these last few weeks. Funny thing is, I can't remember them unless I have my iTunes up. For now, I'd recommend Fleet Foxes new album. My girlfriend and I have concluded that their sound is a mixture of Coldplay, Death Cab for Cutie and City & Colour. Not sure if you're into that mellow style of music but that's all I could come up with until I pull up my iTunes.
I've not got the money for any albums just now.
I'll listen to some of their stuff over youtube or whatnot, and decide later.

I just bought some Steely Dan and a bit of Steve Miller's Band. Both awesome bands in my opinion.
I still listen to stuff by Akira Yamoaka and Nobuo Uematsu. Old school kicks ass.

And I'm sure their new stuff will be just as good.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account