Blink 182 reunion

Entertainment

Found 13 posts - Go to Last Post

Blink 182 are presenting (yes the three of them together) the grammys. Rumours are high that this will be a new era for the band and possibly a new album. Blink182 : Official Site theres a message on thier site that hints at a possibility but who knows. I enjoy thier work and although I'd like to see them put out some more songs all good things need to end and I'd hate to see them screw this up. Blink 182 wasnt the worst album ever but it certainly made people think about where the band was going. Anyway the grammy things are on mtv or mtv 2 tonight (in uk anyway), and if this doesnt interupt 24 i might take a look and see whats going on.
Wow, a Blink 182 reunion would be simply fantastic. Their egos got the best of them earlier but I don't see any reason as to why they can't get together again. Now as for announcing the reunion on the Grammy's, that's somewhat hard to believe. We're talking about Blink 182 here, I just don't see them doing this there. If Blink 182 was to reunite, I'd assume it would be more punk rock than the Grammy's. I'll definitely follow this though and see what happens.
It'll be the end of their punk style rebelling if they DO announce in the Grammys. It may become mainstream, which would be a hard blow to their earlier excellence.
They probably wont announce it but may give hints and such. I dont think they want an overhype before they know they can produce(coughlittlebigplanetcough).
Like that little point thrown in there. How do the group appear? I haven't heard from them in too long. If they go political again, I'll go mental.
I just hope that Tom Delonge doesn't give up Angels and Airwaves. I feel in love with that band, apart from the original, Blink 182. I never really got into Travis Barker's new stuff so if he rejoined Blink, I could get into it again. Anyone know what Mark has been up to? Wasn't he producing albums or something?
Mark and Travis have +44 but havent checked up on them in years and no, tom isnt giving up A&A.
doed that make it seem less viable that they'll get back, if they have other commitments?
Ok so it was announced yesterday that they are now actually back. And no, many bands have other side projects going on, it helps them to erase any petty stuff between one band and it pays. Belive it or not, rock bands struggle.
I suppose, but I'm guessing Blink 182 is NOT a band that will have to struggle. Their album sales will top, man. I for one will definitely rekindle old loyalties and pick up any new work from them.

This is epic news. I remember our killing sprees to 182 back in the Mole-station.
Struggle may be the wrong word but they don't get minted either.
Ok so it was announced yesterday that they are now actually back. And no, many bands have other side projects going on, it helps them to erase any petty stuff between one band and it pays. Belive it or not, rock bands struggle.
Originally Posted by Blank Planet
Man, I really need to pay attention to the news, huh? I had no idea, but the news is awesome. Do you have a source article for the announcement, Billy?
i dont have the official link but if you go to youtube and search blink 182 at grammys im sure there will be loads of results. thats how i found out.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account