Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

I seem to have the task of making the first thread... oh well...

Anyway, the name's Tariq. I'm coming over here to stick around for good, so I hope I can make a good addition to the community! Most of the current members will know me *nods at Tony, Jay and Eric*, but I hope to make a good impression on the others, and hopefully help this place rise up to a great community!
Welcome to Gamertag Nation, Killak! I'm curious -- Do you have a gamertag? It would be fun to play on Xbox Live sometime.

I hope you can help spread the word, bud. Congrats on making the first post in this forum, too. Smile
Welcome to Gamertag Nation, Killak! I'm curious -- Do you have a gamertag? It would be fun to play on Xbox Live sometime.

I hope you can help spread the word, bud. Congrats on making the first post in this forum, too. Smile
Originally Posted by Eric
I have never had live, as my house's connection was too bad, Eric... But I am an experienced Gamer, as you know... and I hope my opinions are valued. I won't be getting a 360 again for a while, though. Sold it for a PSP, as I couldn't take it to switzerland with me.

Oh, and I've joined Athenia too mate... Posted a few questions too. I'll start inviting my friends, one of whom has a gamercard to my knowledge... Dunno about the rest, but they should all make valuable additions to the community!

Nice to hear from you again, Eric!
Hi everyone, I'm new too! Nice to meet you all.
Welcome to Gamertag Nation, Blank Planet! Glad to have you here and nice to meet you too.
Welcome, billy...thanks for accepting my invitation. I'll give Eric my recommendation for you later, when I'm awake, or you can PM him yourself...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account