Previously Completed Games Filter

Feature Requests

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Hey, i think it would be very nice if we could sort our incomplete games collection by previously completed games that now have new achievements added. This could work for example by checking for games where you have all achievements except for the latest updates.
I would suggest one less check, and just call it a "New to you" Achievements filter. If the game has any achievements added since your last earned achievement in the game. This would not only catch any previously completed games, but, also any games where maybe you were close, or had a broken/glitched achievement (which may have been fixed in an update), or a game where you were never going to be 100% but would play more stuff.

Example on the last one: Wolverine. I am never going to play it on hard or whatever for a 50 point achievement, so, I will always have 950/1000. But, if they had a DLC with more levels or more suits or powers or whatever, I would play more, and get more achievements.
I would suggest one less check, and just call it a "New to you" Achievements filter. If the game has any achievements added since your last earned achievement in the game. This would not only catch any previously completed games, but, also any games where maybe you were close, or had a broken/glitched achievement (which may have been fixed in an update), or a game where you were never going to be 100% but would play more stuff.

Example on the last one: Wolverine. I am never going to play it on hard or whatever for a 50 point achievement, so, I will always have 950/1000. But, if they had a DLC with more levels or more suits or powers or whatever, I would play more, and get more achievements.
Originally Posted by futiles
I like this. Maybe even get an automated DM when new DLC is added to games we've played and/or completed, too.
I like this. Maybe even get an automated DM when new DLC is added to games we've played and/or completed, too.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Just like that other site does.
Just like that other site does.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Well, yeah. They do have a few good ideas. Wink
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
As long as that is optional, and can be turned off. That way people who want it can get it and others don't.
As long as that is optional, and can be turned off. That way people who want it can get it and others don't.
Originally Posted by futiles
Oh, absolutely!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account