GTN Halo 3 Night

Gaming Chat

I won't be able to do it tonight but tomorrow should be okay. I grew up with just one sister and a brother but my house is full of females. Out of our 5 pets (was 6 but our baby rabbit died from the cold last week) we have 1 male. I feel completely outnumbered most of the time but they all know who's boss too. If I say no they listen including my wife (most of the time). My biggest concern with my girls is boyfriends when they are older but I will look after them any way I can and not many people would mess with me just because of the way I look.
I thought we were talking 2 pm .my time... So now I'm confused too.. I will need to add you guys on to my FL and I may have a 4th for us! I just got him to join the site too!
Okay B8tingu. I'll try adding you when I get online later. I will be online at 4am monday morning my time which means it should be evening for you and Porsche. Hope you can both make it as I really want to get cracking with it.
Alright, sounds good. Lets do it tonight, I can get on around 9pm ish my time (MTN) which is 4am Chaotik's time.
Hey peeps, hope each off you are all in great health and equally in fine spirits....

Sowwy that I missed the last GTN Halo night, had a lot off work to finish for a few folks, hope every one had a great night, will defo be looking forward to the next gaming session with fellow GTN members and staff.

Regards
Homie
Dang Homie, we had one last night, just B8ting, Chaotik and I, and we are working through the campaign on Legendary while getting skulls. Friend the 3 of us and we'll get you in the next one if you'd like.
@ PORSCHEPHILIAC, no worries buddy will do and thank you Wink looking forward to a friendly relaxed game or two.

Regards
Homie
@ PORSCHEPHILIAC, no worries buddy will do and thank you Wink looking forward to a friendly relaxed game or two.

Regards
Homie
Originally Posted by Homie Simpson
Yeah, we're pretty chill when we play. No stress, no competition. I am 100% done with it, so I am playing for pure entertainment only. That's what it's all about, right?
You got that right PORSCHEPHILIAC, to much stress at work/home etc.... all off us gamers' need a out let to unwind/chill - see you all on the battlefield folks Wink

Regards
Homie
Work is killing me too !!! I vote for a ain't nobody got time for that badge lmao!! ������
Work is killing me too !!! I vote for a ain't nobody got time for that badge lmao!! 😂
Work is killing me too !!! I vote for a ain't nobody got time for that badge lmao!! 😂
Originally Posted by Cer3bra1Asassin
Seriously, add that to the badge suggestions thread. Needs criteria for earning...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account