GTN Ambassadors or community experts?

Feature Requests

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

Here's a crazy idea, I'm not asking for privileges of code or anything that will be left to.staffers, but I was wondering how about we get a few more GTN community experts to help around here? Not saying you guys are not doing an excellent job but like for the last few weeks Eric was out with the flu and Choats PC went down limiting his interactions..

Of course I'm not sure what "powers" could be bestowed on said ambassadors, but maybe people who are willing to help out, who show the fortitude and desire... I can name a few, myself included.. We could do nominations, or this could be a really terrible idea!! Smile

Hey all I'm saying is I'd like to see this place grow and thrive and without the support, when questions don't get answered in a timely manner, peoples instincts are to not care or get hostile, either way GTN loses... And I am growing kind of fond of this place... ( yea, yea, no comments from the peanut gallery)

something to think about. We all need a little help sometimes and I need a lot of help all the time according to my shirk and parole officer.... Wink
You're right, B. We could use someone on our team to help respond to posts in the forums. We could also use some help in other areas of the site. Updating game content, posting reviews, guides and the sort.

Let me know if you would be interested in joining our team. We should chat sometime. You have some great ideas and suggestions for the site.

Do you have skype?
You're right, B. We could use someone on our team to help respond to posts in the forums. We could also use some help in other areas of the site. Updating game content, posting reviews, guides and the sort.

Let me know if you would be interested in joining our team. We should chat sometime. You have some great ideas and suggestions for the site.

Do you have skype?
Originally Posted by GTN Eric

Wow! I would be very interested in joining the team!! I'm both honored and humbled, you asked.
Well I have an XBOX One and I'm sure I can get Skype.. is its still free? I'll see about figuring it out.
I'm sure we can discuss this over PM. Smile
Great, I look forward to speaking with you. My skype name (or whatever it's called) is: gamertagnation

And yes, skype is free for chatting. I'll try to jump on tomorrow and on Friday while I'm at work.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account